Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Electronic IMU Sensors Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” under Electronics category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
An inertial measurement unit (IMU) sensor is an electronic device that measures and reports a craft’s velocity, orientation, and gravitational forces, using a combination of accelerometers and gyroscopes, sometimes also magnetometers. In this report, the high performance IMU sensors were counted and analyzed. We take into account industrial, aerospace, defense applications (even industrial applications are considered as “high-performance” applications, as opposed to consumer ones). This refers to the applications: we take into account all the inertial sensors except the consumer / mobile and the automotive applications.
Scope of the Report:
In the future, the global consumption of Electronic IMU Sensors will show upward tendency further, consumption is expected in 2020 will be 957.05 (K units). The average operating rate will remain at 89% to 92%.
Honeywell, Northrop Grumman, SAFRAN and Thales captured the top four revenue share spots in the Electronic IMU Sensors market in 2015. Honeywell dominated with 34.54 percent revenue share, followed by Northrop Grumman with 19.27 percent revenue share and SAFRAN with 9.25 percent revenue share.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the clear global recovery trend, investors are still optimistic about this area, in future still more new investment will enter into the field. Technology and cost are two major problems.
Although sales of Electronic IMU Sensors brought a lot of opportunities, for the new entrants with only advantage in capital without sufficient support in technology and downstream channels, the research group did not recommend taking risk the enter this market.
The worldwide market for Electronic IMU Sensors is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 4.5% over the next five years, will reach 2110 million US$ in 2024, from 1690 million US$ in 2019.
This report focuses on the Electronic IMU Sensors in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request a free sample copy of Electronic IMU Sensors Market Report@
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Honeywell International
- Northrop Grumman Corp
- KVH Industries
- Systron Donner Inertial
- IAI Tamam
- L-3 Communications
- SBG systems
- Analog Devices
- EPSON TOYOCOM
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- DTG & Others Mechanical
- Si / Quartz MEMS
- HRG & Emerging technology
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Industrial, naval, offshore markets
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
- Chapter 1, to describe Electronic IMU Sensors product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
- Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Electronic IMU Sensors, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Electronic IMU Sensors in 2017 and 2018.
- Chapter 3, the Electronic IMU Sensors competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
- Chapter 4, the Electronic IMU Sensors breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 12, Electronic IMU Sensors market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Electronic IMU Sensors sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus