Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Electrosurgical Generators Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” under Medical Devices category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Electrosurgical Generator is the application of a high-frequency electric current to biological tissue as a means to cut, coagulate, desiccate, or fulgurate tissue. Its benefits include the ability to make precise cuts with limited blood loss. Electrosurgical devices are frequently used during surgical operations helping to prevent blood loss in hospital operating rooms or in outpatient procedures.
Scope of the Report:
The global average price of electrosurgical generators is in the decreasing trend, from 13.60 K USD/Unit in 2012 to 12.78 K USD/Unit in 2016. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of electrosurgical generators includes bipolar and monopolar, and the proportion of bipolar in 2016 is about 62%, and the proportion is increasing from 2012 to 2016.
Electrosurgical generators are widely used in hospital, ambulatory surgery center and other field. The most proportion of electrosurgical generators is hospital, and the consumption proportion in 2016 is about 52%.
North America region is the largest supplier of electrosurgical generators, with a production market share nearly 30% in 2016. Europe is the second largest supplier of electrosurgical generators, enjoying production market share nearly 27% in 2016.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 38% in 2015. Following USA, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 27%.
Market competition is intense. Medtronic, DePuy, Aesculap, Olympus, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
The worldwide market for Electrosurgical Generators is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 2.8% over the next five years, will reach 3450 million US$ in 2024, from 2920 million US$ in 2019.
This report focuses on the Electrosurgical Generators in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request a free sample copy of Electrosurgical Generators Market Report@
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Cooper Surgical
- Karl Storz
- Union Medical
- LED SPA
- Utah Medical
- KLS Martin
- Beijing Beilin
- Shanghai Hutong
- KINDY ELECTRONIC
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
- Chapter 1, to describe Electrosurgical Generators product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
- Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Electrosurgical Generators, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Electrosurgical Generators in 2017 and 2018.
- Chapter 3, the Electrosurgical Generators competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
- Chapter 4, the Electrosurgical Generators breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 12, Electrosurgical Generators market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Electrosurgical Generators sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus